I want to begin sharing on the basic foundations of health. My aim is to support a undersanding and general awarness. You do NOT have to be a professional to have a fantastic grasp on the functionality of your body and how to best support it. I want to empower individulas to full awaness, objective though and taking their power back from a broken medical system that is sadly dissapointing and failing so many of us!
Water does you body good! Chronic dehydration is a condition which affects many individuals and they are more or less unaware. It contributes to degenerated disease, shortens life span and negatively impacts general quality of life. Water is essential for the proper mechanical and physiological functioning of everything within our bodies. It is the most common molecule in the human body without it your body cannot function normally. Next to oxygen water is the most essential element for your survival. Most common cause of daytime fatigue is mild dehydration. Water helps your body maintain a HEALTHY WEIGHT. Weight management is one of the top reasons individuals seek support and guidance. But we really do have all the tools we need to manage our general heath and wellness on our own. Adequate water intake is one of those tools. It enables your body to excrete excess waste through our elimination system. The kidneys and liver use it to help flush your system of unused matter, as do your intestines. Water plays a key role in helping move the food you’ve eaten through your intestinal tract. If we are consuming predominantly beverages that are NOT water we are increasing our bodies work load, and it is forced into tons of unnecessary extra work filtering through the beverage to get to what it actually needs. This is increasing the amount of unnecessary waste and taxing your systems. Without adequate water intake is very difficult for the body to remove unused matter so it is often stored unnecessarily causing various health issues from minor to major. How much water should we be drinking? A few factors come into play when considering how much you should consume. Your activity level, any medications you may be on, if you drink coffee and how much muscle you have. A simple formula is to divide your body weight in half then divide by 8 to find the number of cups per day you should consume. But if that is too much math aim for 3L. Increasing your intake over a few days to gradually get to 3L.
- Water generates electrical and magnetic energy inside each and every cell of the body; it provides the power to live.
- Water prevents DNA damage and makes its repair mechanisms more efficient – less abnormal DNA is made.
- Water greatly increases the efficiency of the immune system in the bone marrow, where the immune system is formed (all its mechanisms) – including its efficiency against cancer.
- Water is the main solvent of all foods, vitamins, and minerals. It is used in the breakdown of food into smaller particles and their eventual metabolism and assimilation.
- Water increases the efficiency of red blood cells in collecting oxygen in the lungs.
- Water clears toxic waste from different parts of the body and takes it to the liver and kidneys for disposal.
- Water is the main lubricant in the joint spaces and helps prevent arthritis and back pain.
- Water is used in the spinal discs to make them “shock-absorbing water cushions”.
- Water is the best lubricating laxative and prevents constipation.
- Water prevents clogging of arteries in the heart and brain, and helps reduce the risk of heart attacks and strokes.
- Water gives us power and electrical energy for all brain functions, most particularly thinking.
- Drink to a healthier you!
- Water is directly needed for the efficient manufacture of all neurotransmitters, including serotonin.
- Water can help prevent attention deficit disorder in children and adults.
- Water restores normal sleep rhythms.
- Water makes the skin smoother and decreases the effects of aging.
- Water decreases premenstrual pain and hot flashes.
- Dehydration prevents sex hormone production – one of the primary causes of impotence and loss of libido.
- Water reduces the incidence of morning sickness in pregnancy.
- Water helps prevent the loss of memory as we age. It helps reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, and Lou Gehrig’s disease.
- Water helps reverse addictive urges, including those for caffeine, alcohol, and some drugs.
Drink up and cheers to a healthier you ❤